well maybe you want to move away....but I will be SOOOO glad to see ya'll back where you BELONG! Your pictures are tons better than ours and that Dan man sure looks gray against all that Fall color! love you way up to the sky! lisa e
This is a blog about my life journey as I continue to grow as a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, and a sister. I have been married 24 years to Danny and we have two wonderful kids, Brennen-23, and Rachelle-20. As my journey continues, God shows me His immeasurable love in the joys of life and in the really hard things, like my mom having Picks Disease.
4 comments:
Very cool pictures. You guys look like you are having a great time.
I cannot figure out what you are holding in your hand.
Goregous pics Val! I'm sure you are having a fabulous time! Enjoy!
Those are awesome pics...and I love the new look to your blog. Miss you!
well maybe you want to move away....but I will be SOOOO glad to see ya'll back where you BELONG!
Your pictures are tons better than ours and that Dan man sure looks gray against all that Fall color!
love you way up to the sky!
lisa e
Post a Comment