Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life In The Mountains

Words can't describe God's amazing creation, and even though a picture is worth a thousand words, it still doesn't do justice, but I have to show you anyway. Below are a few pictures from our visit to ANA RUBY FALLS












7 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Looks beautiful. I almost forget that there are places where the colors this time of year are just wonderful. Bring home some of those leaves :)

Jackie Sue said...

These are so beautiful. Sounds like and looks like you are having a wonderful time! Love your blog header!

Unknown said...

It is just beautiful there!! I went to the mountains last year in February, and it was just so peaceful. Enjoy your time there!! Miss you. :)

Julie said...

It is just beautiful there!! I went to the mountains last year in February, and it was just so peaceful. Enjoy your time there!! Miss you. :) Julie
*** not sure how Karlen's name got on the last post!

Anonymous said...

Val-

I am sooo happy you are there enjoying your time! It looks like home here in Oklahoma! I want to go to the mountains we do not have those!

Love you guys-
Betsy

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures...it is so beautiful there! Thanks for sharing. I am glad you all are having so much fun! Love ya, Christie

Brother Frankie said...

its so nice NOT to see a palm tree. i am very jealous..

Bless you good folks

Frankie G