Dear Jesus, I just wanted you to know that I am feeling overwhelmed at this time. It seems that I have lost the Joy in life. I know there was never any promise of no more trials or heartaches as I gave my life to you so long ago, BUT....why does it seem like life is so overwhelming??? It feels like a tidal wave of "stuff" is smashing down on me. I know that satan is doing double time on me, trying to break my spirit. I am crying out to the only one who can catch me as I am falling.
I feel as if I have no right to feel this way when so many other people are in much worse circumstances. You have blessed me richly, in the past, present, and I know even in the future you're blessings will flow down on me. Help me to never forget what you have brought me out of. I am your child whom you love greatly. You know me better than I know myself. Even as life seems tough right now, help me to see your love for me. Comfort me as I am loosing my precious mother. Give me compassion, strength, and the right words to say as I continue to show her and my dad your love. Forgive me when I get frustrated with my mom when she gets difficult.
Help me to trust you when things seem overwhelming financially. I know I have been a poor steward of money, I am wanting to please you when it comes to our finances! Help me to not fret as one thing after another is hitting us right now. Help me not to feel as if I am disappointing people when I have to say no, we can't do that right now and give me the strength to be able to say no. You know the desire of my heart is to be able to quit work and be with my mom in the time she has left. Even in the hardship of our finances, I trust that you will provide a way, if it is your will.
Thank you that I am able to come to a loving savior who cares deeply about my wants and concerns. I confess my lack of joy. I ask that throughout this day I am able to show other people love, YOUR LOVE, even in the midst of my sad heart!
Your daughter,
Valarie
Family Staycation
10 years ago
4 comments:
i'm holding your hand through this val.
i love you and love that you love me too.
Val-
So praying for you- I love you and all we can do is hang on and have FAITH!
Lots of love-
Betsy
So sorry Val...life can be so overwhelming...running to Jesus is exactly the right thing to do. Love you...wondering about your trip...hoping there's a way for you to go....ttyl.
oh Val!!! I love you and I'm praying for you, praying for the Joy that only He can give you!
Post a Comment