There are only a handful of friends in a lifetime that you can call tried and true! One of my tried and true friends is my closest friend Beth. She came into my life almost 20 years ago and has been there for me-always. The only time she wasn't, is when I chose to leave her out of my life because of choices I knew she wouldn't approve of. So you tend not to include them because you know it would make them sad, and you don't want to hurt them. But with Beth even if she didn't approve, she would always be there for me. That's tried and true!
There is always that certain friend who will love you no matter what. A friend who doesn't always take and expect, but will always give above and beyond. A friend who will walk with you in your loneliest darkest times and be there in the celebrations of life.
We have shared our life together which includes lots of love, tons of laughter, and a billion special memories, along with sharing tears and life's hard stuff. I have been blessed beyond comprehension with her friendship. I appreciate, love and trust her as my cherished friend. She is definitely tried and true! Lord I thank you for bringing her and her husband into my life and Dan's. I am looking forward to building onto the awesome memories and laughter we will be sharing years to come! Thank you for being my tried and true friend for almost 20 years. May God continue to bless our friendship and may you know you are one in a million, and I love you!
Your friend always,
Valarie
No comments:
Post a Comment