
M marvelous the way you lived life each day
O outrageously fun to be with
T thankful for the close relationship we had
H honored to be your daughter
E eternity, life now with your Heavenly Father
R respect, what you always showed me throughout my life
Mom, you are greatly missed and dearly loved. Thank you for the example of what it meant to be a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I am forever grateful for the loved you showed me all 48 years! I am blessed in so many ways because of you. It feels lonely without you here. I want so desperately to have that one last kiss, being able to rub my hand on your cheek one more time, and to thank you for being the best mom in the world. I know I told you over and over and over again, but I want just one more. It is so difficult going to see dad and you not being there for me to love on.
I know our goal in life is to end it well and be in the presence of our Holy Father. To surrender all to GOD and live a life glorifying Him. I love the memories I have praying with you at bedtime, and always, you ended it with an AMEN! Putting the IPOD next to you and singing worship songs together. Usually it was only a few words now and then that you would sing, but the joy in your eyes as we would sing together. You never minded that I was a terrible singer. God was so sweet to me over the years, he would give me little glimpses of you back, even if for a brief few minutes. They were gifts from our Heavenly Father to me! I treasure each and every one of them.
I love you my sweet momma! Save some dances for when we meet again!!
Your daughter who loves you to the moon and back, always!
2 comments:
love this...so precious!
Very sweet Val.
Post a Comment