My grandma turned 93 on August 26th. We celebrated this birthday at the Alliance Nursing Home in Deland where she has been since Aug.22nd. She fell on Aug. 18th at her home and shattered her elbow and broke her hip. I just wanted to take a second and honor her on her birthday (I know I'm over a week late)
As long as I can remember my grandma has been a very sophisticated woman. She always kept a beautiful home and dressed very nice. Her holiday table and meals were just beautiful and delicious. She had 2 children, Delsie Rae and my dad with my grandfather. Then her second marriage she took in Clyde's 2 children; Clyde & Rene. She is a very strong and determined lady. She knows what she wants and usually won't settle for anything less.
My prayer for you grandma is that you will know your savior personally, so that we will be in our heavenly Father's glory and presence for eternity. I love you grandma, I appreciate you, and I am thankful that you are my grandma!
Your grandaughter,
Valarie
No comments:
Post a Comment