i didn't know pat had a man in his life (beginning of the video, LOL) this is sweet and esther looks lovely. i like how the priest has to get joe to say "all the days" then joe goes up to comfort one his boys.
such a nice ceremony. thanks for sharing. btw you look beautiful.
This is a blog about my life journey as I continue to grow as a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, and a sister. I have been married 24 years to Danny and we have two wonderful kids, Brennen-23, and Rachelle-20. As my journey continues, God shows me His immeasurable love in the joys of life and in the really hard things, like my mom having Picks Disease.
3 comments:
Sweet Video. You are Danny are hotties!
i didn't know pat had a man in his life (beginning of the video, LOL)
this is sweet and esther looks lovely.
i like how the priest has to get joe to say "all the days"
then joe goes up to comfort one his boys.
such a nice ceremony. thanks for sharing.
btw you look beautiful.
Post a Comment