Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom and Dad's Chirstmas Photo


This Christmas my dad wanted to have a picture together with their grandchildren to send out in their Christmas cards. We were all able to be together on Christmas to take pictures and video as we celebrated together. The day was bittersweet for me as I realized that this could be our last Christmas with my mom. I was filled with joy to have another holiday with my mom, and also felt sad knowing that this could be our last Christmas with her. I am thankful and very blessed to have the close relationship with my mother that I do. I have so many wonderful memories that I hold close to my heart, and to that I am so thankful for. She is and always will be the example I will try to follow as a daughter, wife, mother, sister and a friend. To that I say "THANK YOU, MOM-YOU'RE THE BEST"

5 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

Love the photo! So glad it worked out for you guys to get this photo. It is a treasure!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Such a sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas especially after the long hours you've been putting in...if there's anything I can do ...make you guys a dinner so you don't have to cook, anything let me know.
Andrea

Valarie Daly said...

Thanks Andrea, I appreciate the offer and will let you know when we need the help!

Largaespada Family said...

What a sweet photo! I know it will be cherished!