Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been tagged-15 things I'm not afraid to admit!

1) I love old Motown music-O'Jays, Whispers, Temptations etc....

2) I'd rather give birth than run :-) I hate running 3 miles to try and stay in shape!

3) I have my memorial service planned out

4) I'd rather bake than cook

5) A nice hot Chai Tea w/vanilla soy milk does me good

6) I was a tom boy growing up

7) I love sports-especially my Pittsburgh Steelers :-)

8) If I had to choose between living in the mountains or on a Caribbean Island, I would pick the mountains.

9) I love the smell of bleach-clean :-)

10) I would love to be a stay at home wife and mother

11) I love music and dancing(especially the cha cha slide)

12) I am happy to say so far we made it through raising our children w/o any major incidents.

13) I went out with a Pittsburgh Steeler many years ago.

14) I had braces and glasses at the same time in Jr. High School

15) I am blessed with a great man, two beautiful children, loving parents and brother, awesome extended family, and amazing friends-what more can a girl ask for!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, what steeler did you go out with? I met Jack at the concert of a christian trumpet player that happened to be his best friend. Jack was the road manager. It was at good ole Soldiers and Sailors!! Fun times! Have a good week!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

You know I am right there with you on the running thing! Hate it!
Also, I would so pick mountains over beach. You just can't beat that scenery.
I would love to see a picture from Jr. High :)

Jackie Sue said...

I pretty sure I'd pick the mountains too, but maybe b/c I'm used to the beach...both are amazing! You were a tomboy...were???? No way :)

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE the smell of bleach--but not for the same reason, it reminds me of the indoor swimming pool we used to go to when we were on vacation in the Poconos

Anonymous said...

VAL!! We have a LOT in common!
mountains over beach always
-bleach clean-yay!
-tom-boys rule
-i have music for my funeral---but i do keep changing it as I hear new songs and new people sing :)
-great man and 2 beautiful kids
#'s 10 and 12 too

i just never knew we were such kindred spirits!!

love,
lisa e.
ps trust your week was okay, how'd it go up there with the appts.?