Dear mom,
Can hardly believe it's been a year since God called you home. It's been a roller coaster of emotions for all of us. Dan and I spent the day with dad. We went to the nursing home and spent time with Rose, then we met Terry for dinner at Outback Steakhouse. It was good being together today!
The year of firsts has definitely been difficult for all of us. Dad is going to the YMCA almost 5 days a week which is so awesome! I am so proud of him. I know how very much he misses you.
Brennen, Rachelle and Garrett are doing great and I know each one was the apple of your eye. You would be bragging constantly about all 3 of them!!
I just wanted to let you know you are thought of daily and missed more than you will ever know. I can just imagine from what I know of God's word the love and joy you are experiencing of finally being "home". One day we all will be reunited and experiencing that same love and joy-together, until then....
You are missed greatly and loved dearly.
Always, your daughter
Valarie
No comments:
Post a Comment